Montag, 4. Februar 2013

Tough decisions

What to do? Where to go? How to react? When to stop? How long to fight?


Sometimes I feel so weak and small in this world.
I don't know which way to go, don't know what's right or wrong, what I should believe and who I should trust.
Sometimes it's very difficult to see the path that leads the right direction.
I just hope I'll find my path again as soon as possible..
And hopefully I'll not make any bad decisions until then.

So, which is your way? What do you want in your life? Who do you wanna be? And who really matters to you? Which things, and which people do you hold on to, just because you are afraid of the consequences, or because you can't let go?
Sometimes we need a day to organize ourselfes, get a new point of view, or even change the direction our way is leading to.

I hope my words made you think about what you really want!
Perhaps you sometimes even ask yourself the same questions I do?
It takes time and effort to change a direction or habit, and very often it is mercilessly hard.
But who doesn't try, doesn't know, right? ;-)


xoxo, Olivia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen