Well, this is the end, I guess..
I don't have any more things to post here or to write about because my year in America is already over and I am back home in Switzerland.
It took me a very long time to get used to everything again, I actually think I am still adjusting and I think I will never be able to NOT miss Arizona and my host families. The people I met during my exchange gave me so much, I don't know how to ever thank them.
Next summer my second host family will probably visit me here in my home country and I can't wait! I miss them so much.
So, but since this Internet Blog is about my exchange year and about America, I don't want to post any other things in here and spoil it.
You will read from me again on this page, should my adventure ever continue. And maybe I will be writing a little bit next week since I am going to be in Miami, Florida with my Dad and my sister for two days.
Have fun guys, take care, and please stop by once in a while. You never know what you'll find here ;)
Thanks for reading!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen