Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012

USA, I'm ready

USA, I'm ready!


 

You can't imagine how excited I am. But I'm honest, I do not really realize what's happening with me and around me at the moment.
I'm so confused and I'm a little bit scared of that, because what if I arrive in the USA and then I realize? It will be too late then to say goodbye to anyone or to chnge my opinion..
But I think this is the same for everyone who does that, that helpes me!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. O M G - Darling!
    I'm sure it will be a big change for you, and sure you're scared and excited and confused - all together, but you know, I AM HERE FOR YOU, if you'll have any problems or thoughts you might want to talk about, yaa?

    And by the way - and that's confusing me - my mum weared the SAME SHOES today! Isn't that funny?

    AntwortenLöschen