| Yaaah, pizza is good here ;) |
| The first evening they took me to the lake for a town-party! :) |
![]() |
| OMG! I thought this is a joke!!!! Why didn't tell me anybody that they have SPIDERS here?! hahaha scary, really scary |
![]() |
| That's me trying to do the colourguard-stuff..(yes that's the thing with the flag haha) ;) -there will be a video later |
![]() |
| whatching DVD's :) I ♥ IT |
![]() |
| Me and the spider!!! Can you imagine??? haha |
![]() |
| Payson, AZ |
![]() |
| The famous school bus :D (it is not really comfortable) ;) |
![]() |
| This was one of the most beautiful moments so far!! I was jogging around the lake and just could not belive this!! |
![]() |
| Awesooooome!! |
![]() |
| :D |









shaadds es xseehd imfall meqa shöön uus :D
AntwortenLöschenwüürd am liebshde au choo haha xD
machs gueed.
LOVE and MISS you Salome :D <3