Dienstag, 14. August 2012

Skype, I love you !! ♥


I LOVE YOU SKYPE!
You cannot imagine how I felt after the already third evening of failing to reach my lovely friend Eliane. I came home and thought about all the ways I could reach her.

1. All my SMS didn't reach her
2. We couldn't find each other in skype
3. She was on Facebook when I wasn't and she wasn't on Facebook when I was
4. I thought we have 7 hours time difference but we actually have 9 hours!
5. She did not have my email adress and I had the wrong adress of her

HOW CAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN IN THIS MODERN WORLD WE HAVE TODAY?!

I was so desperate and had no idea how long this would keep going on.
I just wanted to talk to her, see her and hear her voice. It was awful to be so helpless!

And I love this day!! Because I REACHED her. Skype I love you! Thank you for existing!
Thanks to you I can see all my friends and my family.
I'm not sure if I would be able to live 10 months without even hear their voice or seeing their faces.

So, thank you skype. You are awesome!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen