Dienstag, 5. März 2013

About the joy, caring and helping brings into your life!

Today I experienced, that if we are good, to not only friends but also strangers, it somehow will come back to us!

I held the door open so that the people could pass, but a girl just stopped, nodded, and smiled at me, so I may go first. So then she held the door open for me. I was surprised, and thought it was such a nice, little gesture.
I recently also was very fortunate to get the feeling of being needed. Since I really always want everyone to be comfortable and content, and since I really try hard to make every single day a little bit better for the people around me, I was so happy, when some of my friends told me that I am such a good listener, and that I am always there for them, no matter what. They said I am like a Mum to them. I don't know if they meant the last sentence as a compliment, but I take it as a compliment anyways, cause I love MY MUM like crazy, and I think she is an incredible, sweet, and caring person! So, I take it as a good thing to be a Mum ;-)

Anyways, today I realized how much even such little gestures can bring in our everyday life.
So, why not saying 'thank you' to the bus driver next time when leaving the bus, or why not smiling at the woman in the store, instead of grumbling at her when you want to pass. Why not giving an honest compliment to somebody tomorrow? Or what about helping that man on the street picking up the paper he dropped. Every single little thing will make you feel so good. I promise! :-)

xoxo, Olivia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen