Donnerstag, 21. März 2013

NYC!

We are the Internationals ;-)

A museum near Time Square with authentic things from the Harry Potter movies

Me at Wall Street, NY

Fah from Thailand and John from Taiwan

Our group in an Asian restaurant on our first evening in NYC

In front of the Memorial from 9/11. A giant waterfall surrounded by a wall with all the names of the victims, decorates this tragic place

Rebecca, Rina, and I on a boat tour

Rebecca and I in front of the statue of liberty

One of the great shots  I captured of these wonderful birds

Another one

My most loved ones here in the US. We belong together, I never want to let them go!

We got up early in the morning to walk through the streets of NY to go to the place where they film the Today Show. We got to be in the audience and watch them film the News, and we where even shown in the background! That was such a fun experience!

Me at the Today Show. What a great day! I recommend everyone to go to this place early in the morning and watch them filming the News. Who knos? Perhaps they even interview YOU!
Fah, Rina and I in front of the Rockefeller Center. We found our flags in the background.

In our Flex time we went for a little shopping tour and took this great picture on the way

My crazy girls and I at the Rockefeller Center

Iceskating at the Rockefeller Center


Rockefeller Plaza

Philine from Germany and Fah from Thailand, Iceskating at the Rockefeller Center

Rebecca and I, Iceskating

I love them so much

What a great time we had here! Slowly it got dark and we were surrounded by the thousands of lights of NYC, iceskating in the middle of this wonderful place

A great evening

Me on top of the Empire State Building. AMAZING!

Central Park and raaaain all day long

Central Park, NYC

Metropolitan Museum of Art. That was such a great place! Paul Klee, Pablo Picasso,  Henri Matisse, Andy Warhol, Kandinsky and so many more artists to find there. ANd this is only the Modern Art part. there is sections with Greek art, Roman art, African art and so on and on! But I didn't really understand THIS painting. I can paint that too? hahaha

NYC

Always in a rush! My feet hurt at the end of the day!!

Our group and our chaperone Kristi in the back. What a great time we had!

Rebecca, Philine, and I at the Asian restaurant again

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen